Thursday, January 10, 2008

Surf Expo '08...


...Well, i'm off tomorrow to the circus of legends, pros, kooks, & everything in between known as the Association of Surf Retailer's Surf Expo. It's held twice a year, & this one apperantly is the biggest one they've held so far. I admit it's an electric atmosphere, & though i've been a couple of times before as a struggling company's art guy, this time I get to hang with some true bigwigs in the 'industry'. So, friday & saturday I get to loiter around Ricky Carroll's (east coast shaping legend) company's booth, thanks to Sean Mattison(ex-surf star, now self employed magic board seller) & Endless Summer legend Mr. Michael Hynson. I'll try to take lots of pic's of me looking like I fit in & know people & surf stars that, of course, i do not.....

No comments: