Thursday, January 10, 2008

70's grom heroes...




..bouncing around da intragrid, i saw this ad for a new motion pic coming out. These guys we're the stars of the surfing world at the time i thought i'd give surfing a chance, since i was to puny & uninterested in 'team' sports. Little did I know how a plastic lil' board would (& still pretty much does) consume my life. I had these guys plastered all over my room, filling my head with illusions of watery grandure, along with every other grommet who paid 2.00$ at the 7-11 along with their slurpee in a baseball helmet cup. Now they're releasing a documentary of these days gone by called 'Bustin' down the Door'. Trailer looks promising, seems like everybody's using Stacy Perelta's template for doc film making, but hey, if it works I guess....check the trailer/site for warm memories of childhood pre-stoke...


www.bustindownthedoor.com

No comments: