Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fishlets.....


...Saw these a couple of issues ago in the Surfers Journal, although these particular pics were poached from my fellow eastern seaboarders Shipworm and Gribble. Apparently these lil' tail-rail sidebite fins carry the board faster(?) through cutbacks while laying it on the rail. Skip & the hydrodynamica crew around the La Jolla area have been playing around with them for a little while, but if I remember correctly from the article, they weren't pushing to mass produce 'em...pity...they look interesting...

5 comments:

brownfish said...

I'll have the blue one in the background, thank you.

Micka said...

...heck, any one of 'em!.....

Dr. Surfs said...

Nice wings! Joe Roland said he played with something like that in the 70's in the shaping bay. Sweet logo...that's still my favorite design, I'm glad you brought it back...into Style!!

Micka said...

..thanks on the logo comment..one of my personal resolutions for this year is to create more art..that's for appreciating it..

Micka said...

...er,..i meant 'thanks', not 'that's' in that last, er...statement...