Friday, August 8, 2008

...this is my good friend greeny, he rips, & charged some big ones in Hermosa among other breaks on his trusty BKQ with style...btw, this pic is just the inside reform from a biggie...trust me.


...Here's to another evening sesh at Hermosa without drowning....good times.....





This is where we scored or best formed waves of the trip, Caldera Jetty, outside of the shipping port in Puntarenas. This 1st day was headhigh with bigger sets warping of the jetty & a-framing, 3 hour sesh with one other local kid out & me & my 2 buddies...this session made my trip. the next morning we D.P.ed the jetty to find it D.O.H. with barrels you could drive a caddilac thru, unfortuately it was a saturday & there was a contingent of 40 boogie's sitting on the peak, not letting us in...we sat off to the left of the peak & counted ourselves thankful of the session we caught there the day prior...

No comments: