Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Foam Rulez....


...A couple of week's back, a 4-pack of Black Knight Quads came to me, packed lovingly by Mr. Mattison, & meant for 4 stoked out friends. Only one guy has had the chance to test his out, & judging by the giggling convo we had after his 1st session on it, he seemed a tad blown away. I will be stoked to surf my 1st sesh with all of them to see the looks on each of their faces after their first waves on these sleek machines. Here's a pic of my good bro Scott Jackson (a.k.a. Jacko), bugging out of his skin waiting for a decent swell to arrive so he can get this thing under his feet. This guy has always ripped hard on anything you throw at him, & I have a sneeky suspision he's going to be taking the roof off about anything he drops into on this thang....

2 comments:

Dr. Surfs said...

Nice ride!! I'm planning on making my virgin ride tomorrow (Wed.) afternoon!

jacko said...

Man! I am jumping outta my skin! Let me Out!!!